When you need to use the Time Key field in your Members Area
If you pay using our Buy Now buttons which takes you to PayPal as your payment method you do not need a time key code. No time key code is sent to you.

Just open your Battleping program, login with your username and password, choose your server, press Connect and when connected start your game.

If you choose to use OffGamers's service then they will issue you a key code. You add that code into your members area and press Submit to activate your membership/add more time to your account.

Then login as normal as described in the second paragraph.

Cheers
Chris
Thankyou for this!

Though something saying this on the page would be extremely helpful. Its confusing as there is nothing there to say paypal payments don't need a key....

Cheers
Nash
Hi Nash

I had a statement at the top of the members page but reading it again now, it could be clearer, so I have made an adjustment.

Thanks for the pickup on that.

Cheers
Chris
I bought the 30 day and it sent me to the paypal page, this thread says I do not need a time key yet its still saying I am a trial.
Hi vaguexrdx

Sorry to hear you are having problems there.

Can you email me at billing@battleping.com with your PayPal Transaction ID for this payment and I will research it for you.

Everything though at our end appears to be working fine - it maybe a PayPal hiccup.

Cheers
Chris
where in members section i put the key from offgamers?i put in in notebad?

i bought from offgamers the code for 30 days where i put it?
Hi

You add the time key code at the bottom of the members page and press Submit.

Cheers
Chris

I installed the new version and got asked for the key after logging into it. Since I paid with PayPal I don't have one, so I shut down the program and started again. Now I don't get any option to log in at all.

I am using it successfully with an Evaluation account, but I can't work out any way to tell it who I am.
Hmm It should have automatically put you into Evaluation instead of askign for key first time.

When you opend it for the first time, did it give you a Login screen like username/password / activate or login.

Regarding Evaluation mode everybody gets this free test period.
Your members login was updated with 8 day expiry date extension since everybody gets a free week.
Yes, I got the login screen the first time, and hit Remember Me (or something like that). Sounds like it does know who I am, it's just not very obvious.