Official Ping Results Thread
Smile 
If Battleping has helped your game experience, we would love to hear from you.

If you require any help, please post in the Technical Support section.
@ Battleping staff,

I live in Australia, I used to receive a Ping of 490ms now I get 270.
It works fine most of the time however I notice sometimes when the software says its connected when you get into the game its not actually connected.

I had to exit the game, uninstall,delete setting ,install and connect again

Overall I use to get 380-700 now get 230-330
Hey i live in Perth, WA and usually get around 500-700ms using your service i get sub 300ms which makes a remarkable difrence in both pvp and pvp.

Thanks.
I live in sydney. Normally i get about 700ms now I get round 200ms.
best programme out in the ping business.
I live in HongKong. I got 600ms now around 220.
So cool,
By the way, Battlep is stable then Other similar software. I use BP for 2 days, no DC. That s awsome!!!!
Thx!!
I too live in Hong Kong. I was getting 850ms latency playing in EU Servers (located in Germany and Paris). Now I get ~300ms, which is playable. Thank you so much.

'There is no guarantee this computer is the host you think it is' message worries me a little, and the fact that the programs installation isn't really installed visibly in My Programs.

I just tried another service, I get more lag (+30ms) on their servers, and they have a paid service of 5.99USD, so this free beta is definately heaven for me right now.
178 ms Melbourne Au
Thanks awesome servers. Im a current user of another service(looking for a new tunnel service) and they were great up until the last few months when they started overloading servers and not keeping up with demand. Also taking servers and using them as aion beta servers, paying members are paying for beta testers to play for free.....
I also live in Australia, in Northern Queensland. I had been experiencing extremely high latency 1800 - 15000ms due to some routing errors somewhere. I installed battleping and immediately went from 1800ms down to 280ms, this software just saved my latpop from taking a beating due to latency frustration! ;-)
This is a very good service and works very well for my WoW connection.
500-900ms down to ~100ms on my terrible school connection

MUCH MORE BALLER THAN *** A+ KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

I MIGHT SUGGEST SAYING "YOU HAVE TO RUN THE INSTALL/UNINSTALL FILE FIRST" BECAUSE IM A [censored] AND IT TOOK ME 15 MINUTES TO FIGURE THAT OUT.