Crashing only while use Battleping on Black Desert Online
After the patch today 10/18/17 I am crashing intermittently only when I use battleping on black desert online. Please investigate. I would love to keep using and paying for your product.
What sort of crash?
(10-19-2017, 09:23 PM)Tech Wrote: What sort of crash?

Same thing here. It is a bit of weird crash actually. It happens about 10-15 minutes after you connect to the game and it is like connection jumps for a moment as in a lag spike and then after that you are stuck in whatever game screen you were on and can no longer move, open up menu, etc., and have to close the game by force through task manager.
(10-20-2017, 05:42 AM)Tech Wrote: If you tick the backup driver option under connection -> driver then re-open Battleping, do you still crash.

If you do crash remember to untick it again, as generally its best to use the main driver.

Just tried this and about 20 minutes into the game still crash. First a lag spike, then the game freezes and has to be manually closed. I am almost certain it has to do with their recent update they did because before this it was working perfectly.

Let me know if you need any other info.
We have now been able to replicate the issue happening today, and do see whats occurring we are going to try testing some workarounds to see if we can get it working.
Hi we added some changes for the Beta settting.
Open Battleping and click Connection -> Advanced then click the "use beta game setting" box.

This should fix the freezup, at least for NA / EU version.

We need to do some more testing before making it the default configuration, but so far it is working fine.
(10-20-2017, 10:16 PM)Tech Wrote: Hi we added some changes for the Beta settting.
Open Battleping and click Connection -> Advanced then click the "use beta game setting" box.

This should fix the freezup, at least for NA / EU version.

We need to do some more testing before making it the default configuration, but so far it is working fine.

Thank you so much guys. That was a really quick fix.
i also get this error in bdo, when using battleping after 5-10 minutes bdo freezes and crashes
Does the Beta setting fix it?
(10-22-2017, 05:02 PM)Tech Wrote: Does the Beta setting fix it?

not entirely it gives me an extra 10-20minutes of playtime but it still crashes

going to swap to connection 2 beta settings ill update

update: I last a whopping 9-11minutes before crash with beta setting connection 1 and 2 doesnt matter same outcome