Aion
Aion does not load after sign in....
The game stuck at loading screen.
When battleping is turned off... works fine.
Why is this happening?
I assume its been working for you till today.

You may just need to restart your computer, but if that did not help try re-install Battleping.

If you installed something like Reshade/sweetfx for Aion it probably won't work with Battleping.
(07-30-2018, 06:47 AM)Tech Wrote: I assume its been working for you till today.

You may just need to restart your computer, but if that did not help try re-install Battleping.

If you installed something like Reshade/sweetfx for Aion it probably won't work with Battleping.

Nothing was installed for Aion.
Everything is fine as usual to sign in.
Aion get stuck between sign in and character selection page or sign in and server selection page.
Help please.
(07-31-2018, 12:45 AM)nostromomin Wrote:
(07-30-2018, 06:47 AM)Tech Wrote: I assume its been working for you till today.

Nothing was installed for Aion.
Everything is fine as usual to sign in.
Aion get stuck between sign in and character selection page or sign in and server selection page.
Help please.

The problem is I cannot connect to Aion server after logging into the game.
There is a problem with battle ping. Aion will not let me connect to its server with battleping turned on.
I can log in without battleping.
Hi normally stuck between sign-in and character selection is you connection to Battleping server is not working.

Try testing another Battleping server to see if you have having issue with a Specific server.

If you are trying to use Texas 3 for Aion you will get stuck, you need to use the Texas 3 Beta for it.

Otherwise you could test the Connection 2 option if you have been unable to connect with other server on Connection 1, but normally this is not an issue unless connecting from somewhere like Egypt with Internet restrictions.