WoW latency
Anyone else experiencing high latency ?
I've tried all SG and Malaysia gates ,all giving me high ms in game
Same here. High latency
Same here having high latency in WoW across all Singapore and Malaysia servers...playing from Malaysia.
same here. 300-450ms
Same here, its twice as much.
Same here, been using battleping for over 2 months and it seems my ping is hovering at 300ms using the sydney 4 server on WoW.

Are the devs aware of the issue?

(10-30-2018, 11:51 PM)myrir Wrote: Same here, its twice as much.
Same here. I have three proxy programs - BattlePing, WTFast, Pingzapper - and all of their servers have high ping to WoW's oceanic servers. Only Pingzapper's Sydney 1 server gives decent ping at 140ms.

This has been happening since a couple of days ago.
Hi, there is a routing issue affecting alot of connections, both within Australia and Out when connecting to Wow network.

We will be able to create a workaround for this, but wont be able to have this in place till approximately tomorrow afternoon.
(10-31-2018, 05:05 PM)Tech Wrote: Hi, there is a routing issue affecting alot of connections, both within Australia and Out when connecting to Wow network.

We will be able to create a workaround for this, but wont be able to have this in place till approximately tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks..Looking forward to this one anyway..Pls keep us posted alright..
(10-31-2018, 02:24 PM)Gilad Wrote: Same here. I have three proxy programs - BattlePing, WTFast, Pingzapper - and all of their servers have high ping to WoW's oceanic servers. Only Pingzapper's Sydney 1 server gives decent ping at 140ms.

This has been happening since a couple of days ago.

Please! 2 days w/o BPing is a killer zz!