web
when I got BP on I can't load my web page but when I don't have BP on it works fine. I use Microsoft Edge
Just tested and also had an issue with Edge while connected with Battleping.

Other browser was working ok , we will investigate Edge issue.
Hi, we have not solved this issue yet, we need to do further investigation.

If you do open Edge before you click Connect on Battleping it will continue to work and you can open new Edge Browsers.

However if you close all of them, while connected on Battleping. you will get stuck opening a new one again.
Still no update on this? I'm new to BP and I constantly use Edge so this is kind of an inconvenience for me.

Nathan
I will check on the status of this.
We are going to try a new setting this week, as the previous test still had some issue with Edge.
(02-10-2019, 09:20 PM)Tech Wrote: We are going to try a new setting this week, as the previous test still had some issue with Edge.

Thanks.

To add, when Edge and Battleping is open at the same time (open Edge first), the Developer Tools panel doesn't work (Pressing F12). You might have better luck at figuring out the issue by looking at that.
Hi, we did not resolve it this week, but we do know where the issue is happening now.
I will update this post with more info.
(02-16-2019, 11:06 PM)Tech Wrote: Hi, we did not resolve it this week, but we do know where the issue is happening now.
I will update this post with more info.

I updated to Windows 10 build 1809 and now previously running instances of Edge also crashes when Battleping is launched.
Hi, we have a version we are testing, so far we have not seen any conflict with Edge: https://www.battleping.com/setup/BattleP...st.exe.zip

Make sure you Restart the computer before installing this version, or the driver may not update.