Connection 1 worse ping than 2?
Hey there, I've used this program for C9 5-6 years ago and now I wanted to give it a try again for blade and soul.

I use the Germany 6 server which I believe is in Frankfurt and has the lowest ping for me among all the German servers.

I was just wondering why the same server is buttery smooth when I use connection 2 but it's full of lag spikes when I use connection 1? I've seen a few other posts about this which say something about government restrictions.

I'm playing from Turkey which has lots of government-sided bans so could it be related? Will definitely buy it either way because it works really well when using Connection 2 compared to pingzapper or wtfast.

Thanks in advance!
Also forgot to mention, it doesn't disconnect me after 20 minutes but like 40 or so when I use connection 1, which isn't the case when I use connection 2 and disconnects directly after 20 minutes.
Im unsure if there is any restriction in Turkey that would cause a lag spike when using connection 1.
The disconnect is correct, we have allowed longer play time on trial before disconnect on Connection 1 at the moment.
(02-16-2019, 11:02 PM)Tech Wrote: Im unsure if there is any restriction in Turkey that would cause a lag spike when using connection 1.
The disconnect is correct, we have allowed longer play time on trial before disconnect on Connection 1 at the moment.

I see, thanks for the answer! Is there any disadvantage of having to use connection 2 instead of 1 ping wise?