Battle Ping wont Detect my game
Hey There,
So i while back i used to use battleping and it worked perfectly fine when i installed it a few days back it wont detect my game , connection 2 doesnt works too im looking foward for a fix
Thanks
What game?
(02-16-2019, 09:16 PM)Tech Wrote: What game?

fortnite
We don't officially support this game, you will need to use code: fortnite under connection -> Advanced to add it.
(02-17-2019, 06:45 AM)Tech Wrote: We don't officially support this game, you will need to use code: fortnite under connection -> Advanced to add it.

sadly it wont still detect the game can you check out it using team viewer or somthing like this?
Did it say settings updated, after you added the code?

I would try adding it again,
Click use custom setting, then click connect on Battleping , Before you open Fortnite.
(02-18-2019, 03:14 PM)Tech Wrote: Did it say settings updated, after you added the code?

I would try adding it again,
Click use custom setting, then click connect on Battleping , Before you open Fortnite.

yes it did say settings updated tried again and again wont work
I don't think there are any Fortnite servers near your Country at the moment. I would expect your ping is probably quite high.

Game detected show show up within about 10 seconds of clicking the Launch/Play fortnite button, so the Driver is not operating correctly for you.
It could be a range of things including conflict with another application or internet security software on the PC.

We don't officially support this game so we have not tested it with alot of setups.

I think you would be better off trying a different service which Fully supports this game.
(02-18-2019, 09:41 PM)Tech Wrote: I don't think there are any Fortnite servers near your Country at the moment. I would expect your ping is probably quite high.

Game detected show show up within about 10 seconds of clicking the Launch/Play fortnite button, so the Driver is not operating correctly for you.
It could be a range of things including conflict with another application or internet security software on the PC.

We don't officially support this game so we have not tested it with alot of setups.

I think you would be better off trying a different service which Fully supports this game.

actually most of my friends who live hardly 10km away from me can easily run battleping can you just check it out by team viewer or smth?
Hi, we don't provide this service.

If you did want to test a couple of things you would want to make sure you don't have other program like Battleping open or starting up when you turn on your PC as the drivers can conflict.

If your running a 3rd party AV/Security application you may need to temporarily disable it to test that one of the features did not block a function of Battleping.