Pings change every few hours.
Hello, I purchased a month and it worked really nicely for the first 6 hours, but then realized the server pings started changing like every 3 to 6 hours.

For example, 3 german servers have 50-55 ping and 4 of them have 60, then the 50-55 ping ones go to 60-80 and 60-80 ones drop to 50-55, forces me to keep swapping servers in very short time. Sometimes all of the German servers give me high ping and I have to reset my router to fix it. (And it's not a 100% solution most of the time either.)

Any way I can learn what is up?
Could you check, your IP address when you have high ping to all server, then Check your IP again after reset your router.

Does your IP say the same, or are you getting different IP address from your ISP?
(02-18-2019, 08:56 PM)Tech Wrote: Could you check, your IP address when you have high ping to all server, then Check your IP again after reset your router.

Does your IP say the same, or are you getting different IP address from your ISP?

I get a different IP.
You may want to pick a server in the middle, if there is one that stays similar ping.
Higher pings at peak hour like when people get home from work/school is not uncommon for ISP's however changing every 3-6 hour's not normal, possibly there is uplink to multiple provider and you sometimes get sent over one or the other depending on the load.

Some ISP will give new IP address after xx hours or days or after turning modem off for a minute. And the different IP ranges can result in different pings, if you get allocated an IP which has higher pings to all the severs then you may need to swap IP, We are not able to help in this regard as its not something in our control.