Game not detected.
I used to play Lol and Overwatch using BP and it worked just perfect. Right when I decided to subscribe to BP it just stopped giving me "Gaming detected" no matter what. I restarted, reinstslled and found no solution.
Has it been working for you for the last 10 days while you have been a member, or the issue just started today?
(02-27-2019, 04:35 AM)Tech Wrote: Has it been working for you for the last 10 days while you have been a member, or the issue just started today?

The last 10 days as well, I kept thinking it could go away by itself but it didn't
Hi, try uninstall Battleping, then restart computer, after restart go to Battleping folder like
C:\Program Files (x86)\BattlePingv1 and delete it, there could be files from older version left over.

Then install latest version from the setup guide. and click the Connect button on Battleping before you launch your game.

Otherwise if you have another program like battleping that starts up when you turn computer on you may need to uninstall it.
(02-27-2019, 05:26 PM)Tech Wrote: Hi, try uninstall Battleping, then restart computer, after restart go to Battleping folder like
C:\Program Files (x86)\BattlePingv1 and delete it, there could be files from older version left over.

Then install latest version from the setup guide. and click the Connect button on Battleping before you launch your game.

Otherwise if you have another program like battleping that starts up when you turn computer on you may need to uninstall it.

Did this and it didn't work. But even after I reinstalled Battleping it doesn't really feel like I uninstalled it since it already has last server I had checked and same login details. Could it be something with registry?
Hi, if your using a 3rd party Antivirus-Firewall application what one are you using?
The server/login info separate and would not cause a detection issue.

LoL/Overwatch would require the connection 1 option to be selected.

Do you have any error pop up when you open or close the application? If an activation request was stuck then the driver would stop working, its possible why it could have stopped working.
We have seen activation request get stuck before from users in your region due to ISP restrictions.
Usually this is fixed by opening Battleping once while connected to a VPN, or contact support@battleping.com and they can give you a way to activate.