Burning Soulworker
This is the private server version of the game "Soulworker", currently being hosted somewhere in France.

Any way this game could be supported, or is there some kind of workaround?

This game is literally the only reason I am subscribed.
It seems strange, I have done an informal search of response times to questions in this forum.

Typically (as in 78% of the time) - you respond within 3 hours of the request.

This one is over 24 hours of silence.

Peculiar.
Hi we did look into it, but we cannot support Private server for legal reasons, unless it's been allowed by the official Developer/Publisher.

I can arrange a refund with billing if you like.
(03-02-2019, 03:18 PM)Tech Wrote: Hi we did look into it, but we cannot support Private server for legal reasons, unless it's been allowed by the official Developer/Publisher.

I can arrange a refund with billing if you like.

I wonder if some nice person who is not affiliated with you guys could tell me how to do a workaround?

How to make Battleping work for a united states player who would like better connectivity with some folks in France.
I guess I understand the requirement to stand AGAINST private servers.

However, I don't understand why you can't explain to me how to connect to some other game in France using Battleping.
Under connection -> Advanced the Beta button has the official Soulwalker game.
But we don't test any private server.
Please elucidate/elaborate.

What do I need to type into the advanced code block to make it detect my soulworker client?

Is it soulworker\launcher.exe or some such?

You guys are terribly vague.
There is a button called "use beta game setting" that you need to click to load the Beta settings.
First off, thank you for the correspondence. I do appreciate it greatly.

I have used your services for a while now, and in the past, I THOUGHT I saw some kind of "game detected" message to verify that it is working.

I may be wrong.

In this case, after clicking the "beta settings" button - with nothing in the text box above it - should I expect to see some kind of "game detected" message?

To clarify, your instructions thus far have been "just click beta settings".
Yes you would expect a "game detected" message by the time you are on your in-game character.
Aside from loading the Beta settings, you still need to click connect on the Battleping application before launching the game.

"game detected" is shown when I connect with the Gameforge Soulworker client using the Beta stetting.