West Coast 7 - Age of Wushu
Hm it's acting up again, says game detection can't load.
That is probably related to a driver issue, or something did not load correctly.

Try restarting your computer that may fix it.
(04-04-2019, 09:27 AM)Tech Wrote: That is probably related to a driver issue, or something did not load correctly.

Try restarting your computer that may fix it.

I don't believe that could be the cause.. the game client freezes when trying to login to the server and says "Cannot Connect To Server." West coast 6 and the others work fine though.
Are you having "game detection cannot load" error message when you close Battleping?
As that is a driver or in rare case firewall issue, but in the case other servers are working I assume you are not geting the "game detection unable to load every time you close Battleping"
Hi, we found an error occur in the servers software for West 7 which broke functionality in connection 1, the fault has been resolved and should now connect to the game again.

As for the above error message, i assume it is not happening often "game detection cannot load" but if it is then it could be conflict with another application like Battleping that you had left open on your PC, or one of the driver files did not close correctly when Battleping shut, which can be closed manually in something like Task manager.