Bandwidth allocation
How much bandwidth do you give per user? In Archeage anytime I enter the 240 player halcyona battle in any fight the game lags while using battleping but doesnt when I dont use it or when I use WTFast. Why is it battleping that has this issue while other services dont? It was the same in ESO anytime there was a big pvp battle with battleping it lags but not without can you explain? At first I thought it was a server problem but I quickly realized it was not when I stopped using it, I dont face this issue with WTFast and I would like to know why this is the case since Ive been using your services for well over 9 years now.

Regards,
Normally Bandwith should be fine, its possible at certain spots in that size battle the bandwith is hitting a cap if is behaving that way.
I've adjusted a setting on your account that I think should help.

If the same thing happens, could you test the connection 2 option also and let me know the result.
(04-17-2019, 10:12 PM)Tech Wrote: Normally Bandwith should be fine, its possible at certain spots in that size battle the bandwith is hitting a cap if is behaving that way.
I've adjusted a setting on your account that I think should help.

If the same thing happens, could you test the connection 2 option also and let me know the result.

This why Ive been using your service for so long thanks mate!
Its still completely unplayable on connection 1 Ill try connection 2 tommrow.
If you could also test a different Battleping server with the Connection 1 option also, its possible due to routing on a specific network throughput could be reduced.
(04-18-2019, 09:48 AM)Tech Wrote: If you could also test a different Battleping server with the Connection 1 option also, its possible due to routing on a specific network throughput could be reduced.

I swapped from netherlands 1 to france 1 and changed it from connection 1 to connection 2 and it seems to be working fine with no lag but ill keep testing and let you know if the lag issues persist.