i can't log to game throw bp
when i close bp i can log to aion normally so wat is the problem
Are you having issue with a specific Battleping server?
Does a different one let you log in?
(05-07-2019, 11:04 PM)Tech Wrote: Are you having issue with a specific Battleping server?
Does a different one let you log in?

no ofc all servers is like dat i can't log to game with battleping like i can select my toon i log and everything fine till my char selection then i can't like didn't even see my toons
and without it it's fine
Sounds like it did not connect then, Try restarting your computer.
If restart computer did not help, try the connection 2 option, although connection 1 should be working unless you are in a country that restricts its internet.
(05-08-2019, 02:15 AM)Tech Wrote: Sounds like it did not connect then, Try restarting your computer.
If restart computer did not help, try the connection 2 option, although connection 1 should be working unless you are in a country that restricts its internet.

i did wat u say before u told me - and still the same and it was working fine - but suddenly it stop works as i told u
(05-08-2019, 02:32 AM)seroeverz Wrote:
(05-08-2019, 02:15 AM)Tech Wrote: Sounds like it did not connect then, Try restarting your computer.

i did wat u say before u told me - and still the same and it was working fine - but suddenly it stop works as i told u

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-08-2019, 02:59 AM)seroeverz Wrote:
(05-08-2019, 02:32 AM)seroeverz Wrote:

now i saw ma toon and can't press da numbers

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I will test Aion to see if i can find any connection issue.

Could you select a different Texas server, then tick the connection 2 option from the connection button, then click connect and once connected, launch Aion to try and login.
(05-08-2019, 05:18 AM)Tech Wrote: I will test Aion to see if i can find any connection issue.

Could you select a different Texas server, then tick the connection 2 option from the connection button, then click connect and once connected, launch Aion to try and login.

i did but still da same
(05-08-2019, 05:37 AM)seroeverz Wrote:
(05-08-2019, 05:18 AM)Tech Wrote: I will test Aion to see if i can find any connection issue.

i did but still da same
so is it work with u ?