Check that your username and password were entered correctly
Hi,

so recently i started playing Archeage again after a long time of no gaming, so i did what i always do when im playing any mmorpg i reactivated my Battleping,
anyways i paid for 30days and downloaded the latest Battleping 1.5.3 and installed it on my new comp with a new Battleping ID.

Now my problem is i keep getting this message "Check that your username and password were entered correctly" its driving me insane @.@

Any help will be appreciated or else i just wasted a few $$$ and possibly need a new service which is a shame i used BP for the longest time now.

Regards
Hi

Tech support is not online at present.

May I suggest a few things. Passwords are now case sensitive.

When you downloaded the latest version of battleping from the setup guide did you open an older version ( as you wrote you have used BP before).

Do a search for "Check that your username and password were entered correctly
" on the forum for other ideas.

Support though will be more precise with solutions to try.

Chris
Accounts.

(06-11-2019, 04:43 PM)ckool Wrote: Hi,

so recently i started playing Archeage again after a long time of no gaming, so i did what i always do when im playing any mmorpg i reactivated my Battleping,
anyways i paid for 30days and downloaded the latest Battleping 1.5.3 and installed it on my new comp with a new Battleping ID.

Now my problem is i keep getting this message "Check that your username and password were entered correctly" its driving me insane @.@

Any help will be appreciated or else i just wasted a few $$$ and possibly need a new service which is a shame i used BP for the longest time now.

Regards
Hi, first make sure you installed the latest version.

If you can log-into the members area on the website but not the application try unticking the "Save" box then enter your password again.

If you can't log into the members area also on the website, you may need to do the password reset option.
Thanks all i got it working today after i work, i reset my password and all is good now, tyvm.

Regards
Good to hear

(06-12-2019, 04:55 PM)ckool Wrote: Thanks all i got it working today after i work, i reset my password and all is good now, tyvm.

Regards