Aion BP issue
Hi, I've been using BP for the last 4 months without issues in Aion, however i've had an issue that started a few hours ago, I can login Aion with battleping active..however i can't get ingame, all i'm able to do is do the initial login then nothing else happens, when i exit battleping i can play without issues...does anyone know whats going on?
Its possible your having issue with one of the servers of Battleping, does another server work? which one do you have issue with?
(06-24-2019, 03:31 PM)Tech Wrote: Its possible your having issue with one of the servers of Battleping, does another server work? which one do you have issue with?

Tried most servers still the same, the weird thing is i'm able to use BP to login to other accounts just not my main, lol.. I'd have to restart the Aion client with BP over 7 times for me to be able to login with my main + BP
Its a strange issue, it shouldn't make a difference which Account your using.
Is the same thing still happening?
The same thing is happening to me now, Aion does not pass me from the login screen because BP does not allow it (I connected without the program and entered without problems).
Please fix it, it happened after the last installation (v 1.5.5) u.u