Currently cannot logging into to the game (World of Warcraft)
Good day,

As of today, i am unable to connect to my World of Warcraft client with Battleping.

Upon at login screen, it is stucked at logging to game server. However, once i turned off my battleping, the game can log in just fine.
(09-09-2019, 11:06 AM)Gilgamash Wrote: Good day,

As of today, i am unable to connect to my World of Warcraft client with Battleping.

Upon at login screen, it is stucked at logging to game server. However, once i turned off my battleping, the game can log in just fine.

Same issue here

Germany 1 wont work, when i try to log into wow im stuck at logging into server, if i switch battleping servers, let's say to France 1, the game connects just fine.

Germany 1 is the only BP server that gives me perfect in-game pings, can this be fixed soon please?

Thank you Smile

UPDATE: All Europe EU Battleping servers wont work EXCEPT for the France servers, but like i mentioned, Germany 1 is the only one i can use for perfect pings for myself.
(09-09-2019, 11:23 AM)abdullpp Wrote:
(09-09-2019, 11:06 AM)Gilgamash Wrote: Good day,

Same issue here

Germany 1 wont work, when i try to log into wow im stuck at logging into server, if i switch battleping servers, let's say to France 1, the game connects just fine.

Germany 1 is the only BP server that gives me perfect in-game pings, can this be fixed soon please?

Thank you Smile

UPDATE: All Europe EU Battleping servers wont work EXCEPT for the France servers, but like i mentioned, Germany 1 is the only one i can use for perfect pings for myself.
Same here. None of the servers work for me. I can only log into World of Warcraft when I'm not using BattlePing.
I'm having the same issue - can't connect with battleping at all - I turn it offf and i can connect. Tried all the Australia ones to include the temp ones.

(09-09-2019, 02:26 PM)Gilad Wrote: Same here. None of the servers work for me. I can only log into World of Warcraft when I'm not using BattlePing.
This is still not working, just an update Sad
Any Updates to this? I also can't access WOW when using any server. I usually use Singpore, Japan and Australia to connect to my OCE Realm in WOW. can't log in
Hello Admin Tech,

Any update on this one..Its been one whole day cant access this Bping...
I cannot also login to WoW-US through Battleping at least in the past 12 hour ish.
From what I have tested this far, US based Battleping servers do not work. England 1 only works with me so far.
Turning off Battleping also resolves the issue.

Changing connections between 1 to 2 did not help.

Steps taken to reproduce the issue in case this helps to investigate:
1- Launch Battleping, choose west coast or central US server. E.g Texas 4.
2- Choose Connection 1.
2- Click Connect.
3- Launch WoW and verify that it states Game Detected on Battleping panel.
4- On WoW screen, the sequence goes: "Connecting > Retrieving realm list > Logging in to game server". After 3 to 5 minutes the screen returns back to login, the game never log in to character listing.

Battleping 1.5.9
Windows 10
WoW 8.2.0 (31478) release x64

WoW was under DDoS, probably some networks were blocked. Many other as well reported that linux based machines originating connections are also blocked. There is a lengthy thread on Blizzard forums detailing the issue with possible resolutions. I am not sure if I can link it here. But it looks like Battleping servers are affected.

I hope this get resolved soon, thanks!
Hi we are having a look into this.