Cant connect to new EuroAion
New Aion server launched today from Strasburg - IP 51.91.6.184

However, I'm unable to connect from the majority of European server options.

I found 3 working servers: Netherlands 1 & 2 + Germany 5 but my ping isn't that great.
I tried Connection 2 option setting but no difference.

I checked with the game mods and they claim to not block any IP's

Probably the recently renamed Strasbourg 1 server would be the best option for players to use as that's where the server is located.

Is this something which can be fixed from Battleping?

Thanks
Strasbourg is close to Frankfurt, so for example the Germany 5 would be about 4ms ping to that server. So for most EU server it won't matter unless it does not have direct route to Strasbourg.

Im unsure at the moment why you would be unable to connect from other server as we are not blocking the connection.

You might be able to check one of the SG->EU links since your connecting from AU.
(09-21-2019, 08:53 PM)Tech Wrote: Strasbourg is close to Frankfurt, so for example the Germany 5 would be about 4ms ping to that server. So for most EU server it won't matter unless it does not have direct route to Strasbourg.

I'm unsure at the moment why you would be unable to connect from other server as we are not blocking the connection.

You might be able to check one of the SG->EU links since your connecting from AU.

Thanks for your reply. I tried the SG>EU link but my ping jumped from around 350ms to almost 400ms. Due to ping I've decided to stick with retail NA servers for now.

On another note regarding Syd > Texas1 - This is my go-to link when playing Aion NA servers. However, Yesterday I was getting this odd lag issue. In-game felt very laggy but showed an acceptable in-game ping of 220-250ms albeit I usually get 205-215ms on this server.
I've since moved onto Syd >Texas4 and the in-game lag feeling disappeared but my ping is 20-30ms higher on this server compared to Syd>Tex1

Are there any known issues with Syd>Tex1?