WC 9 & 10
I am playing ESO from the Philippines and presently have no connections to WC 9 & 10. This started a few days ago. WC 9 often to gave me the best latency in-game and WC 10 bounced around with other LA servers with good pings. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

As an aside, has a link from Manila to the WC been considered?
They are both online, can you ping 9 or 10 ?
(10-10-2019, 04:34 PM)Tech Wrote: They are both online, can you ping 9 or 10 ?

I can't ping either one from within BP, both give me 0 for a ping as in no connection. I also get a 0 ping from Seattle 1. All other WC servers work, but have mediocre pings from 170 to 300.
(10-10-2019, 11:05 PM)scamp391 Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 04:34 PM)Tech Wrote: They are both online, can you ping 9 or 10 ?

I can't ping either one from within BP, both give me 0 for a ping as in no connection. I also get a 0 ping from Seattle 1. All other WC servers work, but have mediocre pings from 170 to 300.

My public IP address is 120.29.100.105. Could you give me the addresses of WC servers 9, 10, and 11 so I can run traces since 9 and 10 don't work but 11 does.
Hi, we don't have plans for Manila -> West Coast.

At the bottom left of the application what Version does it say?
It should say: v 1.5.9

I can reach your ISP but sounds like defiantly an issue occurring, because the 3 servers you can't ping are all located in INAP data centers.
All the other West / Seattle are in other data centers.

Try turning of your modem for a minute, if your on a connection which has a dynamic IP address, this may change and you might be able to connect.
(10-11-2019, 11:58 AM)Tech Wrote: Hi, we don't have plans for Manila -> West Coast.

At the bottom left of the application what Version does it say?
It should say: v 1.5.9

I can reach your ISP but sounds like defiantly an issue occurring, because the 3 servers you can't ping are all located in INAP data centers.
All the other West / Seattle are in other data centers.

Try turning of your modem for a minute, if your on a connection which has a dynamic IP address, this may change and you might be able to connect.

Thank you. Version was correct but I reinstalled BP v1.5.5 and it updated to correct version. I also tried connection 2. I reset my modem but problem still exists. It looks like I am stuck unless my IP does something, but it is really confusing that the two best connections I had no longer work.
We will have a further look into it, it is not normal to loose connectivity to multiple D.C locations.

For the moment you will have to use a different server.