diablo 2 and battleping
hello all,

i just tried battleping and i even bought the 30 day subscription, however, it seems like my lag is the same as before.

i am connecting to USEAST servers from a location in Eastern Europe.

So I choose one of the "EAST COAST" servers, hit connect. then after green "connect" light, i start game and it says "game detected".

Is it doing anything? My ping in the game is the same.

I'm still getting the exact same lag problems as before I got battleping.
What is your ping to the Battleping East coast server?
What is your ping in-game ?
(01-08-2020, 06:41 AM)Tech Wrote: What is your ping to the Battleping East coast server?
What is your ping in-game ?

Hello Sir.

My ping to the New York server 4 and 5 are about 105 to 115.

My ping in game ranges from 156 to 180.

/e: I'd like to add that my ping in game has not changed from before I bought battleping. Before battleping the ping was about 156 to 180 as well.
I will have a look at your connection to the D2 server to see if we can help, if we are unable to would you like me to arrange a refund?
(01-09-2020, 06:43 AM)Tech Wrote: I will have a look at your connection to the D2 server to see if we can help, if we are unable to would you like me to arrange a refund?

hi thanks i appreciate it.

i do not need a refund, just as long as you don't auto-recurring-monthly bill me.

please look into it though and let me know if there is anything i can do to lower my ping.

i am using NEWYORK EASTCOST 4 server now.
If you are able to test a Chicago location, it should be closer to the gateway to the D2 network.