diablo 2 and battleping
hello all,

i just tried battleping and i even bought the 30 day subscription, however, it seems like my lag is the same as before.

i am connecting to USEAST servers from a location in Eastern Europe.

So I choose one of the "EAST COAST" servers, hit connect. then after green "connect" light, i start game and it says "game detected".

Is it doing anything? My ping in the game is the same.

I'm still getting the exact same lag problems as before I got battleping.
What is your ping to the Battleping East coast server?
What is your ping in-game ?
(01-08-2020, 06:41 AM)Tech Wrote: What is your ping to the Battleping East coast server?
What is your ping in-game ?

Hello Sir.

My ping to the New York server 4 and 5 are about 105 to 115.

My ping in game ranges from 156 to 180.

/e: I'd like to add that my ping in game has not changed from before I bought battleping. Before battleping the ping was about 156 to 180 as well.
I will have a look at your connection to the D2 server to see if we can help, if we are unable to would you like me to arrange a refund?
(01-09-2020, 06:43 AM)Tech Wrote: I will have a look at your connection to the D2 server to see if we can help, if we are unable to would you like me to arrange a refund?

hi thanks i appreciate it.

i do not need a refund, just as long as you don't auto-recurring-monthly bill me.

please look into it though and let me know if there is anything i can do to lower my ping.

i am using NEWYORK EASTCOST 4 server now.
If you are able to test a Chicago location, it should be closer to the gateway to the D2 network.
Hello Sir.

thanks for the suggestion, but after trying Chicago servers, I noticed that it's worse.

The best I've seen so far was from the New York Servers.

I have a question for you: Where is the USEAST server located, and how did you find out?

Thank you.
When you connect to the game, you can see the edge network where you connect to the Game server.
It is around Chicago, we can ping it for around 3ms from Chicago.

For new York server you would be looking at approximately 20ms to reach Chicago.