Doesnt Work on AK
I wanna ask something, I buy battle ping to play Aura Kingdom, the ping is so slow but it doesn't seems to work. When I use trial, it really shows the different between not using battleping and using it. but when I buy this [censored] thing, it seems like it doesn't work anymore. The lag condition l'm in is the same when I don't use battleping.

Please help.
It should be the same both Trial and member,

Is it showing you "game detected" when you open Aura kingdom?
(02-13-2020, 11:48 PM)Tech Wrote: It should be the same both Trial and member,

Is it showing you "game detected" when you open Aura kingdom?

yes it does. is there any setting that I should be aware of?
Can you test the Trial button again, if it works which Server are you using on Trial, and which Server are you using as a member?
(02-15-2020, 10:11 PM)Tech Wrote: Can you test the Trial button again, if it works which Server are you using on Trial, and which Server are you using as a member?

I'm using the Asia1 > Malaysia1 server....same during Trial and Member
The game you are connecting to is located in Europe, Singapore server 2, 3, or 6 would be best option for this game. About 80ms lower ping than Malaysia 1.
(02-17-2020, 01:05 AM)Tech Wrote: The game you are connecting to is located in Europe, Singapore server 2, 3, or 6 would be best option for this game. About 80ms lower ping than Malaysia 1.

ill try to connect to Singapore server for now. Thank you so much for ur help. ill let u know if it work.