Battleping ID Activation Failed
So my PC broke down...

After having it reformatted I tried to install battleping and reactivate my battleping ID so I can use it... But everytime I try to activate battleping ID... It does not respond for a few seconds then it says Connection to the Servers Failed...

I have been trying to activate my battleping ID for the past 2 days now...

Attached is a photo of the error...

I hope you can help me to activate my battleping ID ...

Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi, try putting this file in your Battleping folder then double click it to open it:
https://battleping.com/setup/TurboActivate.exe
(03-03-2020, 09:53 PM)Tech Wrote: Hi, try putting this file in your Battleping folder then double click it to open it:
https://battleping.com/setup/TurboActivate.exe

I tried and this was what happened

Still cannot activate hmm...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I am unsure, we don't think there is any issue between PLDT and the serve, but its a possibility.
If you installed some new strict firewall after the reformat it could possibly be that also.

I have emailed you a VPN to try and activate with in-case it is some sort of connection issue.

If VPN option does not work, click the Offline activation option and email the file it creates to support@battleping.com
(03-04-2020, 03:58 PM)Tech Wrote: I am unsure, we don't think there is any issue between PLDT and the serve, but its a possibility.
If you installed some new strict firewall after the reformat it could possibly be that also.

I have emailed you a VPN to try and activate with in-case it is some sort of connection issue.

If VPN option does not work, click the Offline activation option and email the file it creates to support@battleping.com

Turned off the firewall... Still not working

Tried the 2nd option Still not working...

Please Check Email

Thanks
Thanks we have sent the response file to your email.