Freezing on Log-in
Hello,

Battleping was working fine and all of the sudden i cannot log-in anymore. I click log-in and it just freezes and eventually the program stop responding....The same occurs when i try to use the free trial log-in. I have already restarted and reinstalled battleping.
(03-29-2020, 09:14 AM)Faraday Wrote: Hello,

Battleping was working fine and all of the sudden i cannot log-in anymore. I click log-in and it just freezes and eventually the program stop responding....The same occurs when i try to use the free trial log-in. I have already restarted and reinstalled battleping.

Hi. From your email I see that the problem was related to an outdated version of BP. Glad it got sorted.
(03-30-2020, 01:21 PM)wewin Wrote:
(03-29-2020, 09:14 AM)Faraday Wrote: Hello,

Hi. From your email I see that the problem was related to an outdated version of BP. Glad it got sorted.

Hi, I'm having the same problem here.... can you maybe help me out?
Thira i think we received a support request via the contact from you which we replied to via email, which said your Game was freezing.

This post was related to the Battleping application itself freezing.