Not detecting UO
Hi,

My Battleping is not detecting UO. I had WOW classic installed and it says wow classic only. how can I manually point UO?

Thank you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It should be detecting, as long as you are playing official UO server and Client, if playing Private server we cant support them.
(05-28-2020, 09:19 PM)Tech Wrote: It should be detecting, as long as you are playing official UO server and Client, if playing Private server we cant support them.

Thanks for the answer. Yes I do play in the Official Shard. Is there anything I can do?
Hi we just ran some tests, on the Ultima Online Classic Client, and the Ultima Online Enhanced Client.

Correct opening would look like this:
After you open the program, click the connect button and wait for it to say "connected" in green.
After this launch your game, and log-in, it should then say "game detected" on the application.
(05-30-2020, 03:34 AM)Tech Wrote: Hi we just ran some tests, on the Ultima Online Classic Client, and the Ultima Online Enhanced Client.

Correct opening would look like this:
After you open the program, click the connect button and wait for it to say "connected" in green.
After this launch your game, and log-in, it should then say "game detected" on the application.

Hi,

No that didn't work. At least the wow classic message disappeared after reinstalling and clearing cache.

look how it is now attached.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You have done it correctly, probably a driver issue.

Is this the version you are playing?
https://uo.com/client-download/