old customer wanting back
Ive been a customer since the start of battleping I think, but stopped playing wow for sometime, in the past I had a ping of 150 in EU realms usually, and with battleping I get down to around 110 on Netherlands or France servers which was nice.

But now I tried the trial version, and my ping on all of them are 130-140, while without the battleping I also get 130 even sometimes 120, does that mean the server has changed? I don't feel i'm getting improvement from battleping now adays, btw I'm using trial to check if its good or not.

I'm unsure if i want to get battleping if it doesn't improve my feel in the game, I dont care about latency that much, I want to feel that when i press something, it goes off.
Hi, yeah you don't need Battleping.

Your connection would be going Left through the ocean toward EU instead of via USA, which is what you want.
(06-17-2020, 04:49 AM)Tech Wrote: Hi, yeah you don't need Battleping.

Your connection would be going Left through the ocean toward EU instead of via USA, which is what you want.

How then it did improve my connection back in Mists of Pandaria? btw I play on EU realms.

So you're saying that without battleping my connection is going directly through the ocean, bu t with battleping its going to the US? I didn't understand you.