Lowered ping is a gamble
Hello,

I've recently came across an issue (maybe 3-4 months ago) where I would launch the service alongside my game (League of Legends) as usual, but now It only works when it wants to.

What I mean by this is, every time I launch a game, it says game detected. This is normal. Now, whether or not my ping is lowered, is a gamble.

It always says "Game Detected". However, it doesn't always lower my ping. Usually, it goes from 75 (w/o service) to 65 (w service). When this phenomenon happens, I try to fix it by exiting the game and reconnecting. Sometimes this works. Sometimes it doesn't.

I find this to be strange considering the service always says "Game Detected'.

I hope I explained this alright.
Which Battleping server are you using for League, i will try to have a look at the logs to the LoL network you connect to?
(06-20-2022, 12:53 PM)Tech Wrote: Which Battleping server are you using for League, i will try to have a look at the logs to the LoL network you connect to?

Seattle 1
Connection 1

Thank you
I have been unable to test this as I had hoped,
Riot games has a Seattle internet exchange connection, which means our Seattle server's connects directly to the Riot location in Seattle, So I have no way to see the connection between Seattle and the Game server you are playing on which is physically located in Chicago.

Since your game is located in Chicago, you could try testing a Chicago server, from the looks of it possibly Chicago 4 may help.

Edit: I did write Chicago 3, but I was supposed to write Chicago 4.